We crawl under your home so you don't have to!
CrawlSpace Assessments can identify access obstructions, standing water, debris, structural support deficiencies, blocked ventilation, water pipe leaks, missing insulation, electrical hazards, rodent activity, mobile home specific issues, etc.
- Includes the entry and visual assessment of the accessible areas of the crawl space and its components
- A post-assessment digital report is provided to document findings
They Are Ideal For:
Members of the Puyallup / Sumner Chamber of Commerce can schedule a CrawlSpace Assessment for just $100 until the end of the year! The typical fee for this service is based on the size and age of the home and averaged $115 in 2018.
- A smelly crawl space: a well-ventilated crawl space without sewer leaks and rodent activity shouldn’t smell funky; something is going on
- An open crawl space: an unsecured entry to the crawl space is an open invitation for the local wildlife, which can cause thousands of dollars worth of damage
- The average homeowner: most homeowners have never opened the cover to their crawl space let alone crawl around the perimeter of the foundation; we can do it for you
*CrawlSpace Assessments are not a substitute for a complete home inspection and should not be solely relied upon to make an informed decision about a real estate transaction.*